Terms and Conditions
In providing the Services, the WEMAKEOVER.COM OR KASHVEE TECHNOLOGIES is acting as an Intermediary between the Merchant and Customers/Users. The contract for the sale of goods or services will be between the Customers/Users and the Merchant and WEMAKEOVER.COM OR KASHVEE TECHNOLOGIES are not responsible for goods or services provided by the Merchant. The Merchant shall be solely responsible for all customer service issues relating to its supply of goods or services (including pricing, rebates, item information, availability, technical support, functionality, warranties, guarantees, order fulfillment, shipping, handling, order cancellation, returns, refund, adjustments, feedback and product or service complaints). In performing customer service, the Merchant shall present itself to its customers WEMAKEOVER.COM Provider. It is the responsibility of the Merchant and not the WEMAKEOVER.COM OR KASHVEE TECHNOLOGIES to resolve any dispute or claim raised by Customers/Users relating to the purchase or sale of goods or services from the Merchant.
Merchant also agree to give discounts (10% to Silver Card members,15% to Gold Card Members and 25% to Premium card members) to the WEMAKEOVER.COM MEMBERSHIP CARD MEMBERS failing to which may lead to legal actions, termination of services and merchant blacklisting.
OBLIGATION OF THE MERCHANT
- The Merchant shall not offer to its Customer any Product or Services, which are illegal or offensive or banned which is not in compliance with applicable laws, and regulations whether central, state, local or international of all jurisdiction from where the Customers avail the Products or Specified Purpose Services. The Merchant agrees and understands that COM OR KASHVEE TECHNOLOGIES reserves the right to suspend the services of the Merchant, until such time that the Merchant does not discontinue selling such banned/illegal Products or uses the Funds collected for illegal, unlawful or banned purposes or does not conform with all applicable laws and regulations in force from time to time. In addition, WEMAKEOVER.COM OR KASHVEE TECHNOLOGIES reserves the right to terminate this Agreement forthwith, in the event that the Merchant continues to sell such banned/illegal Products or uses the Funds collected for illegal, unlawful or banned purposes.
- Merchant acknowledges that with respect to services, WEMAKEOVER.COM will be acting as the LISTING facilitator to the Merchant and nowhere liable/responsible for any service provided by the merchant to its customers.
- Merchant shall not cause to be done any act/representation/omissions which results to loss of goodwill and damage to the reputation of COM OR KASHVEE TECHNOLOGIES and vice versa.
- Merchant or any person on behalf of Merchant must vigilantly comply with all applicable law, including, without limitation to, Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act, 2008, and the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 and rules and regulations made there under, Money Laundering Law, Sales of Goods Act, Legal Metrology Act and any other law for the time being in force, and shall not do, or omit to do, any act that will cause COM OR KASHVEE TECHNOLOGIES to be in breach of any such applicable law. If Merchant breaches the obligations, it shall indemnify WEMAKEOVER.COM OR KASHVEE TECHNOLOGIES against any costs claims and liabilities arising as a result of the breach.
- In the transaction between the Merchant and the Customers, COM OR KASHVEE TECHNOLOGIES shall not be responsible for any defect in goods/services sold/provided by the Merchant. WEMAKEOVER.COM OR KASHVEE TECHNOLOGIES shall not be deemed to be a party in respect of any such Transaction. The Merchant shall only accept Payments from and/or make Refunds to Customers/Users in connection with goods and/or services which the Merchant has sold and supplied to those Customers/Users;
- COM OR KASHVEE TECHNOLOGIES shall have no liability for any failure to provide or delay in providing the Services in accordance with the terms of this Agreement to the extent such failure or delay results from the failure of the Merchant to comply with terms or the Merchant has otherwise caused or contributed to the failure (by act or omission).
- Merchant will comply, at its own expense, with all laws, policies, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, rules, and/or orders of any governmental authority or regulatory body having jurisdiction over the subject matter hereof, including, without limitation, terms of issuing Banks or/and terms of the Payment Gateway Provider.COM OR KASHVEE TECHNOLOGIES reserves the right to amend, modify or change the Services documentation at any time. Merchant shall not use the Services in any manner, or in furtherance of any activity that may cause WEMAKEOVER.COM OR KASHVEE TECHNOLOGIES to be subject to investigation, prosecution, or legal action.
- WEMAKEOVER.COM OR KASHVEE TECHNOLOGIES shall not be responsible, for any loss, or damages, causes either to Merchant and/ or customers/end users, in any manner whatsoever and the Merchant shall not claim or challenge for the same.
- In the event any Customer complaints or is dissatisfied with any Product/Service, Merchant shall take such measures as may be required to resolve the same at its sole cost and expenses.COM OR KASHVEE TECHNOLOGIES is no liable for and compensation/expenses.
- Merchant will not engage in any activity, including the development or distribution of an application, that interferes with, disrupts, damages, or accesses in an unauthorized manner the servers, networks, or other properties or services of any third party including, but not limited to, WEMAKEOVER.COM OR KASHVEE TECHNOLOGIES or Financial Institution Partners.
- Merchant shall not engage in activities that harm the business and/or brand of WEMAKEOVER.COM OR KASHVEE TECHNOLOGIES,
- Merchant shall be responsible to resolve all customer disputes and provide whatever assistance necessary to assist all Customer disputes at its own cost.
- Merchant agree that that WEMAKEOVER.COM OR KASHVEE TECHNOLOGIES reserves a right to suspend the wemakeover.com Services provided herein, forthwith, in event you fail to observe the terms and conditions herein.
- Merchant agrees that WEMAKEOVER.COM OR KASHVEE TECHNOLOGIES shall not be responsible for any incorrect information provided by Merchant and the transaction thereof.
REPRESENTATION, COVENANTS AND WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT:
- Merchant has all the necessary licenses, permissions, approvals, rights and is fully authorized to sell the products/services to customers;
- Merchant has obtained all licenses, clearances, permissions, approvals or consents from any third party or any regulatory or government body which are required by applicable law or regulations, to execute the business/services of this Agreement.
- Merchant confirms that the execution of this Agreement and the performance of its obligations under this Agreement and the implementations of the terms and conditions contemplated hereby does not violate any statute, regulation, rule, order, decree, injunction or other restriction of any governmental agency or Court or any regulatory authority to which it is subject or any of the provisions of its’ constitutional documents;
- Merchant hereby agrees that WEMAKEOVER.COM OR KASHVEE TECHNOLOGIES does not verify the identity of Users of the Service and that the information provided to Merchant is the information received from the User/customer which has not been independently verified by WEMAKEOVER.COM OR KASHVEE TECHNOLOGIES.
- Except as specifically set out in this Agreement, no announcement or communication concerning the terms of this Agreement shall be made or caused to be made before or after the execution of this Agreement, by both Parties without mutual consent.
- Upon the expiration, cancellation or termination of this Agreement, each Party shall forthwith stop using and, return or destroy all Confidential Information, documents, manuals and other materials provided by the other Party. Upon request, the receiving Party shall send disclosing Party a certificate specifying that all the Confidential Information, documents, manuals and other materials have either been destroyed or returned.
I, Agree and Understand the terms & conditions of the agreement provided by WEMAKEOVER.COM OR KASHVEE TECHNOLOGIES and will comply with the same.
I also agree to give discounts (10% to Silver Card members, 15% to Gold Card Members and 25% to Premium card members) to the WEMAKEOVER.COM MEMBERSHIP CARD MEMBERS failing to which may lead to legal actions, termination of services and blacklisting.
WEMAKEOVER.COM OR KASHVEE TECHNOLOGIES is in no way responsible or liable for any services provided by us and it is my sole responsibility to resolve any customer dispute